Friday, February 04, 2011

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

-I'm 37. I'm not old.
-Well I can't just call you "man".
-Well you could say "Dennis".
-I didn't know you were called Dennis.

I'm ashamed I didn't bust out that quote while shooting the Hoggetowne Medieval Faire in Gainesville last weekend. Would have been great to use while getting a name or something. But yeah, plenty of Python quotes were tossed around... in my head at least. I even purchased a marshmallow catapult. It's awesome. Launches those suckers across the room.

-We are now the Knights who say... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.

And here are some others from the past week including a wrestling tournament, soccer playoffs, a 3D movie screening, flipped truck and the first UF baseball practice

Enjoyeth thy images.

-If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood.
-And therefore...
-A WITCH!