Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One Year... kind of

Today kind of marked the one year point of me running. I started keeping track of my runs on Sept. 10, 2007.

Throughout the year, I planned on doing a big post on the exact one year of my return to running, but that didn't happen thanks to Gustav and Ike. (those punks!)

So, you get the one-year update on the One Year, One Month and Five Day anniversary.

Here are some one year stats...

99: Total number of runs

294.22: Total number of miles run

9:54: Average mile pace

5.77 miles: Longest run

8:30-something: Fastest mile. (some of the stats Nike keeps are not there anymore for some reason)

11/30/07: Date I reached 100 miles

40.16: Miles run in Nov. 07. Most of any month.

42,960: Total number of calories burned (not sure how accurate that really is)

2 days: Total running time

And good luck to dad this Sunday as he runs a marathon in Des Moines, Iowa. I about passed out after my 1.5 mile run this morning. And he's about to knock out 23 miles.

I'll leave you with a photo from last night. Misty tipped me off to some guys replacing windows at Terrebonne High School. So I stopped by and hung out with them for a while. This picture won't be in the paper, but I thought it was cool... kind of creepy too.